First time trying the famous #Popbar #anaheimpackingdistrict #popsicle #fatty #sweettooth (at Anaheim Packing District)
Din-din with coworkers #hawaiianmahimahi #sarap (at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse - West Covina)
Went with my not so little cousins anymore and sister to see #DemiWorldTour last night #demilavato #thestaplescenter in #losangeles #mkto #beckyg #christinaperri. The cardboard will do haha. (at Staples Center)
I didn’t get my unicorn but I sure did got my teddy 🐻 #winning #LAFair. Finally went. (at L.A County Fair)
"I love you like XO, You love me like XO" #suitandtie #XO #sophieandchris2014
11 Words of Wisdom for Women of God
By Joyce Meyer
1. Always keep God first, and seek Him for who He is, not what He can do for you.
2. Take time regularly to examine your own heart and ensure that your motives are pure. Everything is determined by your motives.
3. Show respect for all people and make everyone feel valuable. Every human being is created in the image of God.
4. Be a very generous giver. Giving is the key to living.
5. Enjoy where you are on the way to where you are going. Be goal oriented, but do not miss the moment you are in.
6. Always remember where you came from. This will help you to stay humble.
7. Be Thankful in all things, even if not for all things.
8. The things you say are important. Do not underestimate the power of little throw away comments that can crush and hurt people.
9. Seek peace. You must pursue having peace on purpose. It is one of the most necessary things for enduring ministry .
10. Love God. When you truly love God, you will have a good relationship with yourself and then you will treat other people right.
11. What God says is important, not what man says. Do not be a people pleaser, but be a God pleaser.